Sunday 15 April 2012

Busy busy busy

We got back from Sweden late last night. K and R came to pick us up which was lovely of them. Jackson was so happy to see Granny and Gramps!

The flight went really well part from Jackson fell as we were boarding and hit his head really badly and consequently vomited everywhere! Poor little man!
He was okay though and the flight over was pretty un eventful. It just amazes me how good he is with flying. He just settles in straight away and knows the drill. He never cries or makes a fuss. Just brilliant. Jackson is pretty good at this flying malarkey as well.

Anyway, got back and unpacked somewhat and then we had Jackson's birthday party today at Parents Paradise. It was fantastic and Jackson (and indeed B and I) had a brilliant time! They were very good actually - we got our own "party room" with food, drinks, ice cream and unlimited play. I think all of Jackson's little friends enjoyed themselves too.
(Parents Paradise is a big indoor soft play area - well worth a visit!)
http://www.parentsparadise.eu/

At the moment I should be packing for Spain but I'm sooooooooo tired... Need to get myself motivated. I'm looking forward to going but I'm not looking forward to not seeing my boys for five days!
I'm going to Madrid with work and even though I'm sure it'll be amazing I know it'll be full on with company visits and lectures. I'm very lucky to get to travel with work so shouldn't complain!

Sweden was great. Very busy and stressful, didn't have time to see anyone part from Carin, but it was productive and we got loads done for the wedding. May have to come back in May again. Will have a look on Ryanairs website to see what flights are at the moment.
Basically we're trying to sort stuff on the island to make it more habitable. The old fishing huts are quaint, but are not particularly user friendly at the moment!
It will be awesome though I think.

Have been busy on eBay buying tons of trinkets and whatnots for the wedding... It's exciting times, I can sort of see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Dum, dum di dum...

No comments:

Post a Comment